LAWCLERK is where immigration lawyers like you get more work done. Whether you’re working to keep families together or helping clients through visa applications, our talented remote associates can help. You can work with our freelance immigration attorneys on a per project, hourly or more dedicated subscription basis.
US BASED ATTORNEYS
TYPES OF WORK
Immigration Lawyer Capabilities & Expertise
Our freelance attorneys can help with a wide range of immigration legal work.
LAWCLERK Solutions To Get Work Done
You Set The Price
Average project price is $575
Pay A Flat Fee
- Easy to post confidential work.
- Ability to send work directly.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Pay A Retainer Of
To Get Started
A more flexible way to hire a remote associate
- Pay as you go based on the hours worked.
- Give as much or as little work to your remote associate as you have.
- Access to your remote associate’s billing records for easy billing to your clients.
Remote Associate Subscription
Hiring a part time or full time remote associate
- Get more work done.
- Access to our system to manage workload, communicate, and track time.
- Roll over feature for unused hours.
Need More Guidance?
See examples of different types of work that our Remote Associates have fulfilled including the cost to complete the work.
I recently had an extremely complicated case which required extensive analysis, research and brief preparation to support a nonimmigrant visa waiver application. The Lawclerk who assisted me was a former U.S. consular officer who did a brilliant job and provided me with insights that only someone with consular experience could provide.
How to Use LAWCLERK As An Immigration Lawyer
In this video Kristin shows us how immigration lawyers use LAWCLERK to improve their practice and bottom line.